<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

Skirt... 

although it's not fantastically warm (not quite short sleeves weather and definitely not AC weather), i feel like wearing a skirt tomorrow. and some strappy shoes. i broke in a new pair of flip flops around the house today, and they felt so lovely to wear again. i love strappy shoes, especially flip flops. they even lifted my mood and made me feel sexy. with their squishy base and my soft carpet, i walked toward the bedroom and noticed that my boobs were nice and perky and slightly bouncing along with my gait. mayhem sees my big but perky boobies as one of the great creations of the world... perky and big are hard to come by. so anyway, seeing my girls bouncing with glee as i walked made me smile.

so this was all just to say that i feel like wearing a skirt and strappy shoes (maybe even flip flops even though they are not technically allowed) tomorrow. but we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning... i may see my pasty white legs and run back into the closet to cover them again. but we'll see...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com