<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Finally, the end... 

so all this drama that i've dealt with for the past month is finally over. or it better be, at least. nearly $1000 later.

unfortunately, though, i am sick. yesterday i felt so bad that even my skin ached. my mom (she's so sensitive and attuned) decided that i must be depressed to be sleeping so much, and brushed off the whole sickness thing. yeah, uh huh. way to go mother. mayhem, on the other hand, stepped up to the plate as my doctor. he gently rubbed my back, slept with me for a little while, then drugged me up with a couple benadryl so i could sleep last night (the previous night i woke up gasping for air every hour or so). he said he would call me today, but not until after noon so i could really sleep all of it off. such a sweetheart! i woke up around 10 feeling much better, so i called to thank him. hopefully things will continue to improve.

well i need to eat and rest a little so i can get over to the store to pick up a couple things. hope you all have a wonderful friday!!!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com