<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Regret... 

i hate regret. i hate how it can be a double edged sword. for example, right now i am kicking myself for not buying something i saw for a good price but only kind-of needed/wanted when i had the chance. after some thought, i decided that i needed to go ahead and get it while the opportunity was still there... well it was no more. no dice. couldn't get it. lost my window of opportunity. so now i'm kicking myself. all i can do is understand that if i had impulse purchased it, i very well could be feeling guilty right now for spending money that i absolutely didn't need to spend. so i am trying to shake this feeling of stupidity. but it isn't working too well. damnit.

in other news... i do feel good about everything i have done with this weekend. i have been productive. i have simplified. i have organized. these make my home more peaceful. this is good. i also added an adorable little touch to a room in my apartment, and i can't help but admire my cozy little home. it definitely suits me, and it makes me happy. it's my little zen retreat. actually, when i think about it, it really is... i should sell weekend getaways here for people who need to de-stress. they could garden, light candles, read, relax, drink, sleep, take a bath, listen to music, do yoga. no wonder i feel so much better when i come home from a stressful day to this sanctuary. it really is a sacred little retreat.

i am still quite frustrated with myself for not jumping on this deal. it would have been a learning experience for me, as well as a chance to save an incredible amount of money. both of these are things that i enjoy. ok, let it go, V, let it go.

i am completely exhausted. i ran myself ragged today. even got up super early because i had so much on my schedule for the day. like i mentioned before, april is an insanely busy month for me for some reason. this was definitely one of those days. i think i'm going to take a shower and a nap. and listen to some good music.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com