<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Slow learner... 

i just realized something... i'm a slow learner. i am my own teacher, and i teach myself and learn things about myself regularly. but i am still slow to really catch on. i try to be patient with myself, but sometimes i get frustrated.

like something that just dawned on me was something that i have blogged about before in the abstract, but haven't put together completely before. the ebb and flow thing. i tend to do things in big surges and then back off and don't want anything more to do with it for awhile. so i procrastinate on a paper and write most of it in one big bang. and i may spend several hours looking through job stuff one day, get some ideas, and then have no desire to touch it the rest of the week. but i still feel bad about it. i need to either realize that this is how it is and be ok with that, or realize this is how it is and work on changing it for the important stuff like finding a job.

anyway, just wanted to share my lightbulb moment. i am a slow learner....


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com