<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 16, 2005

Craptacular... 

things have been crazy. things have been busy. things have been emotional. i want to quit my life for a week. can i do that? just put my brain on hold so i can't worry about all the things that are going wrong, the things i've screwed up, the things i still have to do and should have finished days ago, the ways i could have been more competitive, etc etc.

i can't turn off my brain. i've tried. and just when i think i can be truly happy and enjoy a good moment, i get news that brings me down again. that has been the cycle for most of this week and weekend.

i need to get some sleep, but that's kind of my life right now. whee. well, that and commuting all over the place for short periods of time. yay... since gas is so affordable right now and all. ok, saracasm doesn't help any. sleep does. goodnight.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com