<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I heart the post office... 

that's right. as weird as it may sound, i really do like the post office. you are guaranteed to see interesting people, overhear all kinds of crazy conversations, and enjoy plenty of people watching. plus i have the added bonus of my cute and flirty postal worker. he's there every time i go. and we always flirt. he always steals glances at me while i wait in line, smiles at me, and is just so nice. and it's that fun, covert, not-flirting type of flirting. the subtle i-could-get-fired-if-i'm-too-blatant-about-it kind of flirting. it's a more refined art and quite enjoyable when you meet a worthy opponent. so anyway, yes, i heart the post office.

interesting overheard conversation of the day: a pregnant woman asking one of the postal workers if they could tie off the tubes while the baby was still inside. this was her "small talk" but really kind of graphic for a first conversation with a stranger. still, pretty humorous for a bystander.

cuteness that made me smile: a little boy who had a helium balloon tied to his arm. he was standing next to daddy and holding his arm straight up in the air. he looked over at daddy like, "daddy, will you make the balloon give me my arm back? i'm getting tired." so daddy had to show the boy that he could hold his arm down by his side and the balloon would still stay up in the air. so cute!

ok, that's my post office experience for the day.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com