<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Link lovin... 

i think it's about time i organized my links again. some need to go bye bye since they're dead (the links, not the people), or at least go to the end of the line in case they are ever reincarnated. others need to be added. which reminds me... if you've linked me but i haven't reciprocated, let me know! i'll link you up. if you don't comment on my blog and are one of the many who get shafted by technorati, then i don't know to link you.

ok, that's my PSA for the day. in other news, am i the only one who gets creeped out by these microscopic babies being born? this one looks more like a lobster than a baby, which is kind of scary... to me at least.

ok, really gotta run!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com