<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Thomas-O... 

so you know that new rob thomas song that's on a commercial? the second line is "i don't want to have to pay for this." i hate that line because the first time i heard the commercial i immediately thought it was some horrible commercial for car insurance or something like that. now i know what it is, but that's still where my mind goes each time i hear it.

i was awoken in the middle of the night by my upstairs neighbor having an orgasm. it was dead silent, probably 4:30 or so in the morning, and then there was her. she wasn't that loud, but she woke me up just because the rest of the world was so quiet. i hate to say it, but she didn't sound very sexy. no real emotion, no sound of enjoyment, no earth-shattering climax to it. just kind of like a girly version of a grunt several times and then the dead silence again. i'm sure she would be mortified if she knew that she was crystal clear. makes me worry how much my neighbors hate me to realize just how thin these walls must be. i never hear people play music or talk or watch TV really. i hear them walk. i hear the people behind me hate on each other every once in a while. but they must hate me. hate me for being a noisy person (not in a dirty way!), for talking all the time (on the phone, not to myself), for having the TV or radio or CD on the majority of the time, for yelling if mayhem and i get into a fight, for laughing loudly and heartily. they probably hate me for having a rich life while theirs is so quiet and calm. unless i'm a refreshing change from the norm. well, at least i've never had people yell at me through the walls, pound on my door or walls to get me to shut up, or call the cops on me. i can't be too horribly annoying.

ok, well the day calls. even if i'm tired from being awoken in the middle of the night. back later.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com