<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Avocado addict... 

for most of my short life, i have turned up my nose at avocados. my mom used to serve an avocado half during the warm months as a side item of dinner. a plain avocado with lime and hot sauce poured into the center (where the pit used to be). i didn't like the avocado, i don't like lime (unless it's in my margarita... and then it makes me happy!), and i don't like hot stuff (well, unless "hot stuff" refers to a hot man!)

but something strange has happened in the past couple of years. i have steadily turned into an avocado addict. i wait until the stores start to stock them again, and search for the ones that aren't rock hard. i generally get about 2 or 3 each week, and eat half an avocado every day. i like them plain jane, though. unadulterated avocado goodness. and hey, it's actually considered healthy (fatty, but the good kind). i always think that i'll have it as part of dinner, but i can rarely hold out that long and end up eating it with lunch.

so there's my avocado story.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com