<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 10, 2005

Freaking wind... 

i'm exhausted. i will take a nap followed by coffee immediately following this post. i hate freaking wind. it greeted me with the wind's official fuck you. i walk out of my place (having fixed my hair) and am immediately met with a huge swirling gust of wind that whips my hair into my face, rendering me temporarily blind, and swirls it around into tangles in every which direction, leaving it looking like complete shit. i try to get in the car with all of my hair and have to pull it in before i shut the car door. my hair is the wind's fucking puppet. so damn the wind, i'm taking a freaking nap before i start busting out the adult language... even more. damn. shit...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com