<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Grocery woes... 

listen to me: if i ever again think it is a bright idea to run to the store on a tuesday night, remind me of the debacle tonight. if i protest and say that i think it will be different this time, slap some sense into me. remind me that it will not be different the next time and that it is not worth the stress. every time i have to use a self check out thing, i get angry. they piss me off. they take away jobs from people who need them. they take longer than the old fashioned check out method because people either cannot figure out how to use the machine or the machine is broken. i don't think i got a machine that worked properly even during the very first week that they were installed. they are pieces of shit, so they should be torn out. and if nothing else, if i am doing all the work myself, then i should have cheaper food on the shelf. seriously, i hate those things with a passion. i wonder if there is a petition to have them removed anywhere. i'd sign that.

anyway, the grocery was surprisingly busy, and nobody appreciated my angry abuse of the machines.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com