<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 27, 2005

Healthy summer... 

i think i'm kind of on a health kick. i'm eating healthier. i'm drinking healthy stuff. i'm working out. my freezer is the only thing that shows my weaknesses. but since i don't need to lose weight and have a fit 'n' healthy body, i figure i can have a few food weaknesses (and a few lazy days where i succumb to the remote control instead of the weights and yoga mat).

it's definitely summer. my nails are growing like crazy. my hair is getting longer and heavier (and harder to control when i'm trying to work out and not have it flying everywhere). the pool is calling my name. i'm dreaming of the beach. i won't go anywhere without my sunglasses to protect my sensitive eyes.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com