<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Nice day... 

ok, if i continue to be this productive, i may just have to stop considering myself a lazy ass. i'm walking on thin ice here.

so i had the buddy holly song by weezer stuck in my head today.

i also flirted over $10 back into my wallet.

i got to be friendly to several nice people.

oh, i had some other weird dream but i definitely forgot it by now.

i got to sleep around 4 am, just in case you were curious.

i pondered how my kids would turn out WAAAAAAAAY down the road when i have them. i was trying to figure out how they would rebel from such a cool mom ;)

i discovered that there isn't enough open space in my apartment to jumprope safely inside.

and i think i just decided to take a little siesta.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com