<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

Questions... 

1) what do you want to ask me?

2) what body part is most intriguing to you?

3) what is your favorite body part (on yourself)?

4) do you have any secret beauty secrets? care to share them?

5) what is your funniest and/or most embarrassing nickname?

6) add your own question and answer it.

-------
my answers:
1) i would want to ask myself what job i'll be getting and when it will be offered to me. wait, i guess that's a questions for me to ask God.

2) gorgeous eyes. but juicy lips, strong arms, firm abs, manly hands are all nice too!

3) i love most of my body parts. today i greatly enjoyed my tight abs. but any part of my face, my boobs, my butt, my legs, my feet... they're all nice!

4) a yoga/pilates hybrid. it makes you stronger, sexier, and handle your stress better. i see no downsides to this!

5) this answer for me is actually very embarrassing and funny. it is a nickname that mayhem gave me a couple years ago. he said that i could be the "cure for erectile dysfunction." he definitely doesn't have that problem, but he claimed that i could cure it in anybody who had it.

6) so now because i'm still making the rules, you have to answer this question, too.
what is one of your biggest flaws?
i know better than what i do. i know how to eat healthy, though i don't do it often. i know how to fight fairly, but i have been known to pull a low blow (with words, not actual violence, of course) because i was so upset i couldn't see straight, much less think straight. i know that i should read more and watch tv less.

so here:
6) what is one of your biggest flaws?

7) add your own question and answer it.




tip: if you're answering this in the comments box, hit Ctrl + A (select all) then Ctrl + C (copy) in case your answers are longer than the comment box allows. if you're answering on your own site, then make sure to let me know so i can check out your answers! kisses!!!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com