<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Weird dreams... 

i woke myself up from a dream this morning because it was too stressful. well, it wasn't really stressful, but it was nerdy as hell, and i actually thought "i would rather wake myself up than keep sleeping through a dream like this." from what i remember of the dream, i had some teacher drilling me with questions, obviously having no confidence in my intelligence. he singled me out to answer this question. it was something where the answer was about ice. so i gave that response, and he started going into science, specifically physics. i've never had physics. the question was something along these lines... given the outcome and the way X slid on the ice to cause the accident, would the ice have been concave or convex? concave. convex. damn. one goes out, one goes in. i started trying to use logic so i could sound halfway intelligent, but that's about the time when i woke myself up. screw it, this is a dream, what's it matter?! it was weird how i could wake myself up to avoid answering the question. and even weirder that i had a dream like that.

i had another dream earlier in the night where i made another stupid mistake. in this dream, i was wearing what i wore earlier in the day... a teensy little thong and a sports bra. apparently i decided somehow that i could just run out and check my mail wearing nothing more than that and NOT get noticed. thankfully it was just a dream! but i waltzed out in my thong and realized this was probably a stupid idea right about the time i rounded the corner. but there was no backing down now. so i put my hands behind my back so i could "casually" hide my ass from my neighbors. then i held my head high and commence the model catwalk so nobody would think i actually did that by mistake. i walked past the pool, past people in the hot tub, staring at me, checked my mail, did an about face, and repeated my performance. it was silent. everyone was staring. i told repeated in my head over and over that they were just impressed by my hot body and they were not going to laugh at my stupidity. i successfully strutted out of there with a little more attention than i would have chosen, and returned home to finally blush out of mortification. yeah, what a dream. kind of a twist on that naked-at-school dream (which i never had). same stupid kind of mistake, but i was pulling it off. anyway, meant to post those this morning, but there it is.

i'm getting deathly bored here. somebody please email, comment, IM... please!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com