<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Worked to the bone... 

long long day. i did a ton today. super productive. but that left me with a killer headache. i got nearly everything done. not just cross things off the to do list, but throw the whole to do list away. sadly, productivity breeds productivity. so although i finished everything on my to do list, i have a new, albeit much shorter, to do list as a result.

supposedly, i am going to get up early tomorrow so i can get everything done in the morning and then bask in my productivity. even now, i'm pretty positive that i lied to myself. but we shall see. i'm one of those so not a morning person who wishes she were a morning person. it's incredible how long the morning really is if you are awake for it. there is something seductive to me about waking up in time that you can actually see the sun rise (at least when it rises at a decent hour), make a nice yummy breakfast with coffee and fruit because both are delicious in the morning, and working out before the work day starts. i have tried so many times to do that. to switch my body into embracing the morning hours. i'm pretty positive that it won't happen until i'm in my 70s and can't sleep more than a few hours. then i'll be a night person and a morning person.

so that is my recap. sadly, i have this nagging feeling that i'm forgetting something big. probably something that would get me a job. oh well. if i remember, i remember. if not, hopefully i won't remember that it would have affected me.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com