<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dognapping... 

every night for an extended period of time, somebody next door kills and mutilates two yappy dogs. seriously, these dogs sound like they are being killed and they will not shut up. if it were free, i would abduct the dogs under night cover and replace them with those barkless dogs. then i would enjoy my evenings and the lovely silent benefit of my dastardly plan.

unrelated poll: what kind of pictures would you like me to share? krista hath inspired me to blow the dust off my old camera and consider pleasing my readers. (that sounded dirty.) priority will be given to pictures i can post easily or to the bloggers i respect the most. aka, suggest anything, especially since nobody knows who my favorites are and what the easiest pictures are for me to take. if you're going to have hurt feelings if i don't post a pic you requested, though, then don't ask for it.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com