<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Funny dream... 

this may have been one of the funniest dreams i have had in ages. i swear i must have started laughing in my sleep. i can't remember everything about it, but what i remember of it is still funny enough. but just to remind you, there is a lovely picture right below this post.

so in my dream, the girl who hates me and i were sitting in a diner with two of her friends. we were all talking and her friends were including me as a normal person (aka, as though they didn't know this chick hated me). one of them brought up something quirky that this girl does, and i threw in my two cents, basically just saying that it was stupid to put on an act or something equally logical yet not really easy to hear. around that time, the girl asked me if i could go outside with her to talk in private. i get a big knot in my stomach and agree. so we sit at a picnic table right outside the diner, and she starts out the serious conversation. essentially something like "there's something you need to know about me before you start jumping to conclusions and giving me advice." (i know you are doubting the funny-ness, but bear with me.) i am still bracing myself for the worst and feeling every part of my stomach churn itself around. she launches into this spiel about how she has to lie about her life and nobody really knows the truth and something about her parents being lies (i think it was maybe that her parents had divorced and the parents she claimed were hers were really a parent + stepparent but she made everyone believe it was her original parents and refused to tell even her fiance the truth). then she cocked her head to one side like will farrell when he gets the "can i really get away with this" look, and busts out, in will farrell's voice, "swing looooooooooooooooooow, sweet chaaaaaaaaaarriot......" with arm motions and everything. i kid you not. dead serious. at this point i woke up laughing. fucking hilarious, brain. i give that dream two thumbs up.



don't forget to check out the picture. this post was brought to you by the words "shameless self-promotion."


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com