<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Gas hose... 

i thought gas prices were supposed to drop after the holiday weekend. but no, they have increased considerably. ouch. yet another reason that i should cancel all my weekend plans that i'm not excited about.

pantyhose or stockings or whatever you care to call them are a strange thing. you're covering your natural legs with this artificial semi-transparent probably petroleum based synthetic material so that they look like artificial legs. it really makes no sense. why? so your legs look fake? so they appear prim and proper and covered from waist to toe and back again? it just makes no sense to me. it's not like we're still that repressed that we can't handle a naked ankle bone, and i have been requested to wear hose with a full length ball gown, so it really is doing nothing other than making me uncomfortable. i looked at my legs in hose this morning as i got ready. they reminded me more of the leg lamp on "a christmas story" than of my own legs. plasticized. anyway, i share because i know you secretly care.

after this past weekend, i have noticed that i'm clenching my jaw because i'm stressed. i need to stop.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com