<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Giving thanks... 

so i've had a pretty bad streak going for the past week or so. let's change it up by counting those little blessings that were sprinkled in between all the bad crap.

i didn't start yawning uncontrollably until after the interview. i didn't sweat profusely during said interview even though i was wearing a lined wool jacket in july. nobody plowed into me as i blocked a lane of traffic thanks to a dumbass semi driver who blocked my view of completing my left turn by pulling right next to me, leaving me a sitting duck.

um, ok, that's it. i'm sure more good things have happened, but my ADD kicked in and i just saw that this was still up, unpublished, and i have no desire to finish it. so you get this half-assed post. sorry!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com