<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 18, 2005

Infinite abyss... 

i got to thinking about the infinite abyss last night. which of course gave me the warm fuzzies of thinking about garden state.

picture for a moment what i was pondering. what if we all had our own infinite abyss? what would you find when you explored yours?

i decided that if i ever explored my infinite abyss i would find all my lost trains of thought, all my lost conversations, all the things i started to say and never got to finish because somebody cut me off and never let me finish what i was saying. i hate when that happens, and yet i know people who are serial interrupters. most of them are in respectable positions where i can't just say "let me finish, buddy!!"and continue on. so anyway, i think that's what you would find if you explored my infinite abyss.

what would you find in yours?

p.s. i fell in love with this idea, and i think it's such a cool thought to ponder. i bet it could make a cool photojournalism piece, too. i may have to explore that. so give me your ideas!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com