<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15, 2005

Night of 1000 dreams... 

i had so many strange dreams last night that i can't even begin to remember all of them. like there was an amusing one involving mayhem and i trying to get something from a store where somebody kept messing with mayhem's mind. it was pretty funny at the time, but i woke up not remembering what happened. so i'll tell you about the two i do remember.

the first one was situational because i spent the night at a family friend's house and they have two pets. this dream was invoked by pets #1 and 2 getting on the bed where i was sleeping and freaking me out. in my dream, i hear something that sounds like barfing or at least hacking prior to barfing. i was with mayhem in this dream, and finally he says something to me about an animal puking. so i wake up and see that pet #1 is voraciously licking its balls on the bed near my knee. i figure i heard that and it wasn't going to barf so i flop down on the bed and am promptly out again. just a few seconds later, pet#2 gets right up in my face (maybe it saw me move and figured i wanted to play or something, i don't know). so pet #2 is right there in my face and getting ready to make the very painful step onto my breastbone. (it had done this before i fell asleep and i thought i was going to hear a bone crack.) in my dream, mayhem again warned me about the puke, saying something along the lines of "ewww, it's going to throw up on your face!!!" in real life i bolted straight up in bed, pet #2 freaked out and bolted out of the room as well, and pet #1 looked up from its balls like i was crazy. bait and switch. the problem with having two pets. so for peace of mind, i let my eyes adjust a little and looked at the bed where the pet was to see if there was any barf. then i fell back into the bed and fell asleep once more.

the second dream was my typical strange type. i was with a group of people about my age, and we were asked to make this video. for some reason, i think i remember that we were all playing the parts of various fruits. at any rate, some guy videotaped the whole thing to produce it, and then we were all invited to watch our work. he pulled out these microscopic little TVs and laid two or three of them on the floor so we could all huddle around. three of us were watching on the one in the corner, and we had all flopped down on the carpet to watch. one girl stretched out along the windowsill so she could look straight down at it, and this guy and i snuggled up together to watch. two bodies outstretched, cuddled and huddled up together, on the surface it was so that we could see the tiny screen, but we were oblivious to everyone else around us. this guy in my dreams was a guy i knew and absolutely adored for being so incredibly cute back from my high school years. i had always secretly wanted to hug and kiss and cuddle him and thought he was just the cutest boy ever. sadly, at that point, as most of my dreams do, all of it morphed into something different. the boy and i were the only ones who morphed on while everyone else just disappeared. we were now at a camp ground with a serious gopher problem and a car that got stuck as a result of some massive gopher holes. we were there with my family and relatives. the saddest thing to change is that my cute boy changed into somebody who my relatives originally knew through my grandmother and who was a family friend. he was still cute, but it wasn't the same fantasy come true kind of thing. we continued to act like the couple that we had established when he was the other guy, but this guy was goofier. he liked to embarrass me in front of my relatives by imitating strange sexual movements (all by himself) in the background until somebody stopped their conversation and noticed him. my extended family was working on the gopher situation while he and i found a perch not too far away where we could sit together and act all cute and couply. at one point he said something about how we shouldn't be acting like we like each other because i had a boyfriend. so of course in my dream, i did the sleezy thing and told him not to worry about that. from time to time we hopped down from our perch and checked in with the relatives on how they were doing with the gophers. i kept seeing all these fluffy white things that looked more like a mink/ferret mix jumping through the gopher tunnels and asked my uncle what he was going to do with them. he didn't know. we watched these fluffy things for a while with my relatives before we grew bored. at that point, though, we discovered that we were handcuffed together. i don't claim to know how it happened, but we were handcuffed and retreated back to our little perch. although i liked that guy a lot too, i didn't adore him quite as much as the guy before the morphing. that's all i remember from the dream. strange but it had its cute moments.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com