<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wedding dream... 

so i think this is a bad sign. last night was my first dream ever about my wedding-to-be. in college i learned that most girls have been having those dreams for years, even if they don't have a boyfriend. i thought that seemed a little weird, but kept that to myself. so last night was my first dream regarding a wedding, and i had an anxiety attack in my dream. that's bad. i had to plan all the crap for it, and it really hit my dream self how much there was to plan and deal with. i think i was in the car on the way over to the wedding when my dream self had the anxiety attack. it was realistic enough that i woke up. so i guess i still haven't technically had a dream about my wedding. that's pretty sad to me, though. i think i'll need to recruit all my nearest and dearest to help me plan when the time comes.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com