<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

I interview me... 

special skill set: obtaining my "complimentary" caulk from apartment complexes and utilizing any caulk variety to hide the large and obvious nail holes to avoid having to pay for repairs.

pairing my favorite bra with any shirt to make my chest look breath taking.

finding all kinds of impressive ways to avoid packing or doing any of the most important priorities on a to do list.

greatest weaknesses: i find posts like this wildly hilarious. mostly because it is late at night and i am in a punchy kind of mood. and i figure that if i can find myself funny, then at least one person has enjoyed some part of this post. i trust too easily and sometimes get my feelings hurt a little too easily, too.

greatest strengths: i love many things and people and the little things make me happy. feed me chocolate, ice cream, or pecan pie (or all three) and i'll be yours. find my many moods cute and i'll be yours. ok, wait... my strengths, not how-to-hit-on-me-101... i have a high self-esteem, am self-confident, and smile, laugh frequently. i am happy and like making others happy.

no clue what this is or why it is. but it is what it is and so am i.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com