<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

Booooored... 

so you get a crappy post. because i was gone all freaking day.

i had to sit through the most horrifyingly boring meeting today. it gave me flashbacks to those really bad and extremely boring classes you would have during college. except it was worse. this one just never ended. i tried my best to keep me occupied. several times i examined everyone's shoes. but that turned out to be a terrible and disgusting diversion because the lady next to me had some of the most disgusting toenails i have ever seen. one was black and ready to fall off and the other was growing out at an angle. when she crossed her legs it pointed menacingly towards me as if to ask if i dare challenge it. my toenails retreated from the duel as i tucked my feet behind the seat and averted my eyes as i felt my stomach churn. i'm feeling a bit queasy just thinking about it now.

so that's about all you get tonight. i'm sorry. now to prepare for tomorrow and pass out. hugs and kisses!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com