<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Gotta goodun'... 

i hate when stupid people push my buttons. fucking assholes.

at least the man i'm dating is a great guy. i got my date last night. i was extremely stressed after an insane day at work, so i was really frazzled. poor guy had an uphill battle to make it a good evening. he played the textbook awesome boyfriend, though. he started off on the right foot by dressing up. then he let me talk about all the stressful crap at work, offered support, and kept the date moving (getting to dinner on time, etc). he also made me laugh and complimented me frequently. we picked out a romantic comedy at the video store, and cuddled up together to watch it. afterward we kept snuggling, then started kissing. he kissed my neck with light little butterfly kisses. he kissed me slowly and sensuously, and made me forget all about my day. it was just us, in the moment, enjoying each other. we even had soft lighting and good music.

as a friend of mine would say, i gotta goodun. sure we have our frustrations, but when we remember to have a little patience with each other and be kind to one another, we couldn't be happier.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com