<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Potentials... 

i don't have much for tonight's post. i finally have a working clock in my apartment. my legs are itching like crazy and i don't know why. my razor has also been giving me headaches. and my hot water heater has not been giving me enough of that hot stuff. i'm sure all three issues are linked. more hot water would have made for a better shave, would have bettered my razoring abilities, and would have irritated my legs less to reduce the itching. ah yes, the magical synergy of everything.

i swear that i will have decent posts again. and i will have pictures once again. rock has suggested HNT pictures. i considered it around the start of the HNT craze, but it was too much work for me to register with the whoever-it-is who wants to be contacted about all the half nekkidness. but screw dat. if i get a pic ready, i'll post it and suggest that one of you lovely readers notify the whoever-it-is dude.

let's do 20 questions. throw some at me in the comments box.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com