<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Scrubs... 

i know i probably say this nearly every time i catch scrubs, but i love that show! there are shows that i'll watch, and then there are shows that i adore. ones where i'd consider buying the DVDs (once i have money).

scrubs is one of those shows. fun, creative, funny, good music, and a good message that makes me happy by the end. and it's meaty for a 30 minute show.

so anyway, that episode was showing that even stupid lies can hurt a relationship. but that you also have to let go of the dumb ones about ancient history.

lies have damaged my relationship with mayhem before. mostly lies he told me. i had kept a couple stupid lies of omission and he handled them pretty well. he can be very good to me. but at the same time, he can hurt me more than anyone. the lies don't even have to be that major. i've been hurt enough in my past to get my running shoes on at small lies or hints of a less-than-solid foundation. lack of respect, lack of honesty, those biggies scare me.

that message hit home for me since i can really relate to the hurt feeling of discovering you've been deceived.

in another note...

life is hard. a lot of life is about dealing with hard things, taking the leap, and hoping you're lucky enough to have a parachute that time. if not, then you pray the fall isn't too hard. and if it is, you pray for your good friends and all the king's men to put you together again.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com