<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Separated at birth... 

my family knows me all too well. i just talked to my aunt to see how i needed to dress for a family function in november (aka, did i have to buy a new outfit). my uncle picked up and we talked for a few minutes before he passed over the phone. he let my aunt know why i was calling, so when she took the phone she said, "yes V, you need to wear something!" so of course i responded that i would wear a very nice pair of heels, and she said that would be perfect.

oh, how i love my family.

there are times when i talk to my aunt and uncle and secretly think i'm one of their kids. we are like peas in a pod. they always wanted a daughter, too....

well i'm currently feeling productive, so i'm going to capitalize on that feeling.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com