<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wine and dine me... 

i think i'm about ready for a little break. a break from stress, a break from confusion, a break from it all... well but not a break from sanity. i'd still like to stay sane.

i think i'd probably also settle for one good, incredible date. a date with a man who is sweet and kind and thoughtful and attentive and nice the whole way through the date. mayhem tends to get too hyper after he's been on good behavior for a matter of minutes. it can be a little frustrating. definitely taught me i will be disappointed if i expect a sweet movie-quality type date. makes me worry a little about how well the proposal will go. i know he means well. and i don't want him be somebody other than himself or ditch the funny side of his personality. i love how much he makes me laugh. i just need one good pampering sweet-me-off-my-feet date.

i want foods dipped in chocolate. i want candles. i want some forethought on good music or a romantic movie. i want him to dress up for me.

another wish... i wish i could see into the future. or just have a little roadmap of the big decisions in my life and what i should do. that would be really nice.

i think i'll go eat pudding now. chocolate/caramel or vanilla? i think vanilla wins for tonight. anybody feel like getting creative with pudding? ;)

i had a thought, but i lost it already...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com