<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 30, 2005

About me... 

a little about me.

i slept way too long today. but that's ok since i grabbed an extra hour in the middle of the night. at first, i woke up at what would have been 9:30 (now just 8:30), so i figured if it was just 8:30 i should sleep some more. plus i felt sick. so i blew my nose a bunch and realized that my body was also sore. my stomach was sore and my back felt achey. ended up sleeping till what was now 12:30 or so (would have been 1:30), but my body felt better and i had less drainage, so that was good. i've been taking it easy most of the day. i've been kind of moody, and feel like i could cry thinking that the weekend will be over soon. i know things are going to be rough when i go back to work on monday morning. i'm dreading it already. i know one of my coworkers is going to be upset with me, and for good reason. my goal is to fix the issue early so it is resolved before he sees me. cross your fingers that i can pull that off.

what image of you would people get if they dug through your trash? if they dug through my trash, i think they'd decide that i was a coffee-drinking, conditioner using, obsessive shredder of any mail, recycler. they'd probably also see that i take vitamins, eat cereal and yogurt, and use kleenexes like nobody's business. what about you?

and what would they think about you based on what you bought on your last trip to the grocery store? from my last trip, they would assume that i was single, a health nut, probably had a cold, and was forced to do my own car maintenance. i played this game with the woman in front of me and assumed she was also single, but was lonely, and must have had a little problem with diarrhea. she was buying about 8 candy bars, a pint of ice cream, and the jumbo package of toilet paper. ow, rough night! lol, so what about you?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com