<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

Bad girl... 

i'm going to spend the weekend recovering from yesterday. i still had to drag my ass through today, despite wanting to peel the skin from my own body to get out of that hell.

and mayhem pissed me off yet again. he called me after i got off work. he knew yesterday was hell. so he called me, supposedly with the intention of seeing how my day was, but instead he ranted on and on about some petty neighborly dispute that one of his friends was having. not his issue, nothing to do with me. i ended up yelling about how it was pointless and he wasn't going to hear about my day because he didn't care enough to talk about it if this was the most important thing on his mind. nothing about my day, nothing about his day.

but on the upside, i had a lot of fun with the boys at work today. i don't know, there was just something about today. we were hysterical laughing with each other. potentially dangerous considering that mayhem has stopped trying to get back in my good graces, but it's all just teasing as friends... most are happily married, and i don't think i could ever do an office romance. not to mention i'm still assuming things will be resolved with mayhem and me. anyway, that's just a tangent. the other tangent is that i wonder if he has just given up. it hurts, yet at the same i can't believe that could ever happen. i guess only time will tell. i still want to enjoy my weekend, so i may just turn off the phone and let him deal with that however he wishes.


this weekend, i just want to be bad. i had bad thoughts running through my head all day. mayhem put me in a bad mood tonight (but the bad kind of bad). and i keep thinking more bad thoughts now. i'm a bad, bad girl. who wants to enjoy all that naughtiness?? ;) to my wife, get your ass over here!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com