<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Both worlds... 

i'd like to have the best of both worlds. i'd like to have mayhem here, available whenever i want to see him and do things with him. on the flip side, though, i do enjoy having the place to myself. sure i hardly ever motivate myself to do anything, but i'm ok with that most times. i've always been the type who wants whatever i want, whenever i want. have my cake and eat it too, and so forth.

i was exhausted most of the day today. i came home and curled up under the covers for a nice little nap. i probably could have slept the entire night, but i'm sure i'd be even more wiped out the next day... that is if i didn't wake up wired at 4 am.

so does everbody, on some level, have a fear of rejection? while i know mentally that mayhem won't ever leave me, it still scares me when my demented mind starts thinking about it. so on a scale from 1 to 10, how much does getting brutally rejected scare you?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com