<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Breast cancer... 

ok, so i'm sure you all remember boobiethon and my post about it. talking about how it's a cause very close to my heart (in more ways than one). i lost one of my most favorite people in the entire world to it. she was a survivor for years, and was the cutest proudest survivor. this made me really rally behind the cause. apparently the emotions behind the cause have effected me more than i realized. today when i saw a breast cancer awareness commercial, tears started streaming down my face. it's emotional, it's touching, it's awe-inspiring that so many people care, and it brings back all those memories. at any rate, i just thought i'd share since talking about it is therapeutic.


HNT pic below.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com