<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Highs and lows... 

some people make me sad. i don't know why, it's like they trigger something in me. 90% of the time, i'm an insanely happy person. the type you either love because you always have fun around me, or you hate because i'm enjoying life and you're not. of course, i still have my off days and times when life can suck. which is fine because it means i'm human.

but there are a very few select people who get to me. make me feel bad about myself, make me sad, make me wish for a life other than my own. sometimes it's simple things. sometimes it's probably a bit of jealousy, feeling like i deserve what they have and not the other way around.

one person hurts me and doesn't mean to, but also can't stop. the other hurts me and either doesn't realize it and does it innately, or does it slowly, cruelly, and intentionally, and it has no impact on her conscience.

i don't know why i write this. maybe i write so i can release it into the world and return to being happy.

oh, as for the dirty bird weekend that got you all so curious, it was really just more of an opportunity to cut loose, enjoy a bit of freedom, and have some fun.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com