<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Relaaaaxed... 

today is all about me. i am pampering myself today. slept in late. took a lovely bubble bath. fixed some chocolate infused coffee and poured it into my favorite oh-so-adorable cup. which reminds me that i want to buy some dark chocolate brown pants. i used to hate brown, so it has pretty much been banned from my closet, but it's growing on me a little now. that's beside the point now, i just thought about it because my favorite coffee cup is chocolate brown with a cute design.

back to the day. i think i'll have some vanilla caramel pudding for breakfast. then some cake with lunch. and i deserve to pop open one of my bottles of wine to enjoy with dinner. the rest of the day will consist of satisfying my heart's desire. i may read, watch movies, nap, do yoga, unpack, clean, or whatever strikes my fancy. and i probably won't get dressed. i'm wearing my warm snuggly robe with nothing underneath, and i think that sounds like the wardrobe of choice for such a day. oh yes, and of course my favorite CDs will serenade me all day.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com