<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 24, 2005

Slick vic... 

i just remembered something from this weekend. a slimeball looking me up and down and staring every which way at me while we waited in line at the grocery store.

i was there with mayhem and we were talking. but every few seconds, i got distracted by slick vic blatantly undressing me with his eyes. let me tell you, it was tempting. the pound of lard slicking back his hair. the heavy weight of his 2 inch wide link bracelet dangling so deliciously from his wrist. the look of a man trying to hide his age by dressing in clothes he no doubt jacked from his teenage love child. he's obviously a pro at this, which means either he gets surprisingly good results from his actions (girls, you really need to raise your standards!), or it never works for him and he's incredibly stupid. i'm going with number 2. he looked pretty dense. oh yeah, and he never once even acknowledged that mayhem was with me. was he an idiot and thought i was just chatting up the guy behind me in line? or was he an idiot and thought no guy would beat him up for those ludicrous actions? or was he an idiot for thinking that i would find that flattering? doesn't really matter. just thought i'd put in my update for sleeze patrol monthly.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com