<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Total crap... 

that's what today was. i'm so exhausted i don't even want to talk about it. this is how tired i was-- the combinations made with my food and drink as i ate grossed me out. the lunch combo made it taste like i had scarfed pounds of tums. i couldn't get the taste out of my mouth all day and it was making me sick to my stomach. then i finally grabbed dinner after i was dying of hunger, and the combo of my dinner food and beverage tasted like naaaaaaaasty barbeque. neither thing was even close to barbeque, so it made me so disgusted that i ended up trashing the food and going with continual junk food scrounging.

i'm so wiped. i need to take a shower to recover.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com