<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bitter pill to swallow... 

i'm very frustrated and bitter with some events that went down at work today. but we don't discuss work, so i'm just going to have to stew. i may have to kick some ass at some point, though. that's all i'm going to say. consider this your warning, if you work with me, which you don't... so those who work with me can just consider it a sneak attack.

i really don't know what else to say. i think i need to be pampered this weekend. feel cutesy again. and maybe get a few cute outfits. will that happen? mmmm, probably not.

i seriously am out of thoughts tonight. it's like my mind is on this one single track until i can get it off my chest. so i've been trying to reach mayhem so i can spew. then i'll be back to my old self. i hope. anyway, sorry this sucks. (damn, even my eyelashes hurt!)

what is one of your pet peeves from work? rock, you happened to have a frustrating day at work today, too, so give me another pet peeve of yours. kissy kissy!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com