<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blame game... 

one thing you should know about me. it is really going to piss me off when you accuse me of something i didn't do. like somebody at work who pawned off their mistake by saying i created the issue. or mayhem in our conversation tonight. we are talking and both getting more and more frustrated with each other because the point of the conversation was lost long long ago and neither of us can understand what in the hell the other person is saying. i'm trying to cut to the chase and make my point and get out. he's trying to painstakingly hash out things that don't even make sense because it's so complicated but he's leaving out a few key pieces. anyway, he goes back to a topic he had left several minutes back, and he tells me in this snotty tone, "AAAaaaaand, if you would have LET me finish, i was going to say that..." i blew up at him. "I NEVER INTERRUPTED YOU! you FINISHED your thought on that already and had told me everything you just told me again!" it made me so mad. he couldn't remember if he had told me all about that topic or not, so he just assumed that i had interrupted him since we had gotten onto a different topic since then. instead of politely bringing up the topic again and explaining that he didn't remember if he had finished talking about it or not, he just blames me. sonofabitch.

he lost his talking privileges for the rest of the day. i'll speak to him again tomorrow if he's nicer. something must have crawled up his ass to be such a punk so soon after such a wonderful sweet weekend together.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com