<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 18, 2005

Happiness wash over me... 

life is all about the ups and downs. writing daily for you guys has definitely clarified that point for me. i feel like i'm typing a virtual roller coaster at times because things are fantastic, then they're the pits. but that is life. my life is no more or less dramatic than most.

tonight, though, was one of the highs. i had a good day at work. i was able to put closure to this week. i was able to feel good about the work i was doing again, and one of the first events of my work morning had a funny karmic way of bringing me out of the funk and reminding me why i usually love what i do. it shifted my focus and my viewpoint, and that made all the difference in the world.

as the late afternoon tapered off, i tied up a few loose ends, was productive, and just felt very good about the day, and the week as a whole. as i drove home, i felt very grown, like i had really come into my own. i socialized with colleagues during the day and discussed grown up things, and when the work day was done i drove to my home (not just a house but a home).

i briefly went home and crashed. i was completely exhausted from the week, but i had plans. so i took a quick little power nap and out the door again. as i zipped down the street, i felt peace flowing over me. this is my town, this is my street, this is my zone, i can call all of this home. this is my life, and it is good. it was a very nice feeling. i realized i really do love my life. i have a good job, good coworkers (most of the time), a nice home, good family, good friends, a good present, and a good future.

as i met up with my friends, i again had that feeling that i was at home. i was with dear friends and we have quite a history together. all being together felt wonderful. another reason i love my life.

then i come home and wait a few minutes for the call from the boy to come over and make my home feel even more filled with love and coziness.

my life is full of joy, happiness, love, friends, and family. i am so thankful for it all.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com