<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hot headed... 

i just learned a very bad lesson today. one that pretty much completely undid my learning experience of last week. remember how last week i was so proud of myself for figuring out how to not get angry and just state what needed to be done before removing myself from the situation? yeah, well, i found out that getting steaming mad works better.

and no, it wasn't a smack down with the noisy stair climbers. it was with mayhem. i got really upset and angry about something, so i just hung up the phone. i truly had nothing more to say, so i just let the phone ring the 14 times he tried to call me back. he eventually gave up, and many hours later, my phone rang again. i had cooled off at that point, so i picked up the phone to see what he wanted. figured if he was wanting to fight again, i'd just go back to my old plan of keeping my cool. no, he a) apologized, and b) explained that he had grown some balls and stepped up to the plate to do what needed to be done. he told off one person who i'd been dying for him to bitch out, he guilt tripped another party who needed to be taken down a few notches, and made a plan for how he would achieve what i wanted. hot damn! woman with a temper really gets results! i will try to use my powers for good, and only occasionally for evil.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com