<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Peat repeat... 

stupid punk did the same jackass thing tonight. anybody know of a good dog trainer who could maybe address a few choice issues with my boy? i think he got the point that he needed to do better, though. no fight, no yelling from me. just a simple, firm explanation of what he did wrong, why he needed to change it, and why i would try talking to him the following day. and that if he wasn't any better tomorrow, then my weekend plans will not involve him. i bet this new approach is going to throw him for a loop. i feel more controlled. i don't get all worked up by getting in a fight and getting upset. i throw the ball in his court that he can do what needs to be done or i'm removing myself from the relationship until i feel it's worth my time to spend time with him again. it's simple and direct. and it can't piss him off to a point where he would choose to be mean just to spite me. i like it.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com