<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Teeter totter... 

it's been a bizarre day. i felt like crap. then i had fun. then i tried to get something done that i've been putting off for months. that made me feel worse. after that i had a conversation with one of my best friends. she said something that kind of made me feel like crap, and i wish i had the guts to ask her about it, but then i waited too long and it would have turned awkward, so i just didn't ask. and finally, i talked with another really good friend and heard about some exciting news. that made me really happy again because i'm excited for her. so it's been a weird, whirlwind kind of day. i hope i can feel normal again around thanksgiving. i need to stop procrastinating, and i need to get rid of the funk.

(oh, funny sidenote: i met this guy who sounded and looked like he was from another country, so we asked him and he claimed to be from THE country (like a country/farmer boy). how does that work?! we were sure he must have been lying to us, but he never came back to say "just kidding.")


ok, so this is a question for the girls. any of you with "odd size" boobs... where do you find bras that fit? i'm sick of wearing bras that don't fit as well as they should, but i cannot find a place that stocks my size. i'm a tiny band and a big cup. i tried getting measured last week and the lady said i was 2 cups smaller than the bra i'm spilling out of. now i know that they think they know what they're doing. but i also know when a bra doesn't fit me right. i've been wearing them for a long time now. if it's not some kinky kind of bra and i can barely get my nipple covered, the bra doesn't fit. period. so anyway, that lady acts like she'll just humor me by asking somebody else fit me (as she yells my supposed size out to everyone in the changing room and makes a point of telling my friend my supposed size). that other girl tries to size me and comes up with the same size. as i explain that i tried what was one size larger than what they claimed and was barely able to squeeze half of my boob in the cup, and that i was spilling out of the bra i normally wear that is two sizes bigger. at least that chick then acknowledged that maybe they weren't getting a good fit on me because i was small and "all boob." yeah, probably so. but that still didn't get me to buy a bra from you because i can't find that "all boob" size, since you don't stock it. so... long story short, where can i find specialty sizes? preferably without it being a stripper store if possible. gracias in advance! i will be SOOO thankful to have a good fitting and hopefully cute bra.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com