<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas is dead... 

christmas is dead in my family. used to be my favorite season, favorite holiday, and full of tradition. now my mother is slowly killing every single tradition. some slowly and painfully, drawing it out just to watch christmas and me writhe in pain. others, swiftly so she can see my face contort with shock. she wouldn't have dared to do this while my grandmother was still alive. but ever since she passed away my mother has slowly and surely destroyed the holiday.

way to kill the little child inside me. now i'll just become that 65-year-old bar hag who smokes and drinks and hits on the 20-year-olds in the bar with my raspy voice on christmas day.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com