<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lazy is the new black... 

so i haven't been doing the computer thing as much lately. it used to be fun, my escape, almost my addiction. now it can be just one more thing i have to do. now it's something where sometimes i can't wait to check for messages, write you guys, and check for interesting news, and othertimes i just look at my beloved laptop and go "ehhh, not now." interesting how things change.

sleep is a bigger priority now. snuggling under a blanket as i watch tv and doze is a bigger priority now. thoughts of grandeur thinking that i'll actually curl up and read for a couple hours fool myself into deciding not to crack open the laptop that night. laziness in general, i suppose, has become the new priority. and that's ok with me.

don't get me wrong... i love you guys. i love writing for you and even more when i get responses back. but the computer is kind of like pandora's box. once i open it to write a simple entry and check for responses, then i have to check email and a hundred other things. individually they're all quick, but it adds up to a time consuming process. blah.

anyway, know that i love you and i'm still here. not getting rid of me that easily!!! hugs and kisses, loves!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com