<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 30, 2006

Productive again.... 

did i mention how freaky it is that everybody on seventh heaven has the identical piercing blue eyes? freaky clone world. and that midget ruthy kid is such a damn brat. as are most of the other people, but i digress. i guess this show is my weekly punishment to myself, since i hate the show yet must watch.

so i've been productive lately, which has been great. it's given me more energy to keep going, so then i get more done. and because i had enough energy to get to the store, i bought a bunch of sugary stuff i shouldn't eat.

hmmm.... i think it's time to eat again. maybe something a little less sugary. and then definitely brush my teeth. scrape off the sugar. mmmm. ooh, which reminds me, this was the day of disgusting conversations. just as i started eating lunch, i overheard a conversation about somebody's disgusting toenail that they said looked like it was so blackened that it was going to fall off if it was touched. i had to start doing the heavy breathing, concentrate on something else act to not lose my lunch, literally. then as i was about to launch into my sugar craze, i heard about a friend who did literally lose their lunch at work. there was some great detail about how the tie got caught in the puke and all kinds of stuff i didn't need to hear. so yet again, i had to hold off on my food until that thought was pushed out of my head.

yeah, anyway.... fun stuff. more laters! off to make the most of my sugar high.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com