<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 30, 2006

Scary... 

there are some very scary things about growing up that i never want to face. your parents growing older. most everything about age... losing people you love, debilitating diseases, change, people moving away because they're retiring or growing up and taking new offers.

these aren't things i normally think about or dwell on, but i've seen shows lately that have made me think about those things. they're meant to be touching, but instead it's heart wrenching because it makes me think that one day people i know and love could actually have to endure those things. i love the people in my life so much that it hurts me just to think about something horrible happening to them.

but now i've come off my sugar high and would like to curl up on the couch.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com