<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

What's new... 

what's new...
  • my computer seems to be fixed.
  • i've surrendered to the powers of the girly girl empire. i bought clothing last weekend, shoes this weekend, and have an overwhelming desire to go out right now to purchase perfumes, purses, bath products, (more) shoes, (more) clothing, and pay strangers to pamper my hands and feet.
  • i briefly turned domestic... fixing food, sharing the kitchen with mayhem as he helped me, thinking of ways to organize and decorate. this urge soon passed.
  • i dressed to kill a couple days in a row. both days, my boobs got more attention than a celebrity streaking through a baptist convention. both days i got exceptionally good service when i went out, a surplus of compliments, a huge surge of confidence, and everybody being extra nice to me.
  • i momentarily thought i could handle motherhood should it ever be required of me.
  • i got the urge to run away on a caribbean vacation, never to return.
  • i nearly had a meltdown at work, but recovered beautifully.
  • i felt a small wave of relief at work, but it was accompanied by another small wave of uncertainty and maybe even fear.
  • i received an energy bill that nearly made me faint, and made me pledge that i would freeze myself and do all activities in the dark. shortly afterward, i forced my frozen body to emerge from the mound of blankets and run over to the thermostat because the misery wasn't worth the savings.
  • i had a bonus period (had one when i wasn't supposed to), which all the girls know is a very horribly evil joke of nature and karma colluding to make your life utterly miserable.
  • i briefly got on a fruit kick.
  • i know have fruit that is probably rotting in my crisper drawer.
  • i saw friends, i saw family; i felt grateful for both, and i felt grateful for my independence and ability to leave at night's end.
my life in a nutshell. so much and yet so little has happened lately. off to be pampered...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com