<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

All over the place... 

it's been interesting. as it damn well should be if i was MIA since thursday! got to hang with family, friends, and mayhem. took some relaxation time, and just realized that there was a post over the weekend that got funked up and didn't appear. i'll have to post it.

there's so much interesting stuff that i can't especially share. i've made a lot of goals for myself lately. who wants to place bets on how long they'll last? so far i think i've made it for 2 days. we'll see how much longer i can go.

some things never change, of course. work is still work. mayhem is still mayhem. we're back on the good side of life for now. i fell for his luscious lips as he was apologizing, and i couldn't really remember why i was mad anymore. if we ever have children, they will have hideously large lips, but for the two of us, it's the source of endless fun. thank goodness i didn't end up with a skinny lipped man.

i'm sleepy. i'm still having my little crisis. it's not horrible, really. but trying to get used to working. coping with the idea of not having my school breaks. finding balance between all the things in my life (work, relationships, hobbies, etc), and trying to make time for all the things i'd like to add or change. thinking toward the future, with mayhem, with my job, with where i live, what i own, etc.

my biggest goal of late is to reduce my stress. i want to learn to chill more. do more to calm myself and more to prevent myself from getting stressed. i want to do more that's good for me, and stop some of the bad habits. i want to try to be more patient and understanding, and stop some of my bad thoughts (no, not the dirty ones... i'm keeping those!) i know... lofty goals.

in other news, one of my coworkers has started hitting on me again. he had been good for a little while, but he's back at it again. guess he can't help it since he has to work with a hottie like me ;) hehe. that reminds me, i just had a flashback of a dream i had where i was dancing to some sexy rap song with some of my coworkers during the middle of work. i think i climbed up on the desk at one point.

p.s. i LOVE scrubs!


new question of the day. very important: what should i get mayhem for valentines?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com